OpenVPN Connection Guide for Windows 7
- Download OpenVPN connection file as per below.
Download OpenVPN Client
- Download servers connection profiles as below.
Download Servers Connection Profiles
- Install the openvpn-client.msi program and run it.
- Extract servers.rar in your desktop.
- In OpenVPN Client, click on the plus (+) button on the connection profiles.
- Now select 'Local Files' and click import.
- Link it to the file you extracted in your desktop earlier and click save. (Select the VPN location you wish to connect).
- You should now see the VPN location you wish to connect. Right click and click "Connect".
- Key in your VPN Username and Password and select "Remember Password".
- Congratulation! You should be connected now.
- You should save all the VPN servers location to your openvpn client by following step 6 & 7 for your future VPN location preference.
- If you have any problem with the connection configuration, be sure to drop by live chat or shoot us an email.